Monday, November 8, 2010

New Notions

Just like to show you the gorgeous new summer range from Rosie of Notions..Now in store!!
Rosie was up the coast recently and popped into the store to 'hand deliver' her new wares (Just one of the reasons I love dealing with people in our own state). It was lovely to catch up and I also asked her for some help........
images courtesy of Rosie

You may have noticed I have a new header! This is thanks to Rosie!! She is amazingly clever putting together graphics. Just look at her beautiful new packaging..She has kindly played around and come up with a few for me...I just have to decide! They are all gorgeous! I will try to tinker over the next few weeks, adjusting colours etc, however things are getting busy! Nest has been buzzing of late which is fantastic {Thank you everyone for your support!}....And with more goodies arriving daily ready for Christmas i expect to be running in my sleep! :)

1 comment: