Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Looks Good Enough to Eat!

These yummy looking necklaces were created by a very clever girl named Minnette, which also happens to be the name of her divine jewellery range. I was fortunate to discover Minnette's work as her lovely Aunt happens to be a Penguin local! As well as these divine lolly pendants, she also has a gorgeous line of sterling silver rings, earrings, cuff links and brooches. She also makes the little daisy earrings pictured which just happen to be hand crocheted from recycled plastic!! I have a variety of colours in store including the pink, purple, red, yellow and my favourite, white...As far as I'm aware, I am the only store in Tassie to stock 'Minette' so be sure to pop in for a closer look.







With only 9 sleeps till Christmas {!} these scrummy little treats would make very fun stocking fillers.....

2 comments: