Saturday, February 5, 2011

Music Love

Angus & Julia Stone
I am ABSOLUTELY in love with the soulful music of creative siblings above, Angus & Julia Stone. I have been playing their albums constantly in Nest since discovering them as their soft, laid-back tunes are the perfect backdrop for my eclectic little store.
But anyway,....how beautiful is this....I just had a gorgeous girl come into the shop and as I wrapped her purchase we were talking. She told of how she had been telling all her friends that they must come and visit Nest...When they had asked her how to describe my store she answered with.."Its the visual experience of listening to Angus & Julia Stone". They had actually all had a giggle when they walked in and heard the music that was playing!
To me this is the loveliest thing anyone has ever said about my store. I wish to create a whole experience from the moment you walk through the door and to hear a comment like that it reassures me that I'm on the right track...
Now.... you MUST go and checkout the Angus & Julia Stone website. It is so, so cute!! One day if I have website for Nest I would like it to be something just like this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment