Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happily ever after.....

I believe in fairy tales.....For this prince and his princess to be, my wish for them is that their story has the "forever" happy ending....


So, as I sit here writing this in my velvet jacket,{ worn especially in honour of this right royal occasion :)},..I shall show you some pics of a few more subtle souvenirs I have in store..:)

A quote made popular in Britain during the 1930's, however still extremely relevant today!

Always a good reminder when having a cuppa :)

Union Jack cushion by "Tex & Joe"

Well, I know that I'll certainly be glued to the screen tonight in anticipation of viewing 'THE' frock!! However, there may be a few royal family members that may not be fussed at all?.....:)

And not wanting to take anything away from Will and Kate's big day, just a little mention that NEST is turning ONE next week!!!!! I cannot believe that a year has flown so fast!!! But more of that over the next few days...... Wishing you all a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment