Thursday, August 11, 2011

Second Sister LOVE!!!!...


I am in LOVE with the latest vintage collection created by our own local talented artisan, Janine Morris of "Second Sister". All things deer and "nesty" have left my heart a racing! Boxes, vintage blocks and "Picture boxes" embellished with images of old cigarette cards on handmade paper {a technique, Janine tells me, that has been 5 years in the art of perfecting!} are just some of the treasures that have been lovingly handmade by Janine....







If you wish to see more head over to my face book page {Nest Penguin} and see the entire collection...or if you are local, pop in over the weekend? I'll be here between 10am - 4 pm Saturday and Sunday...And if the weather is as beautiful as it is today there would be no place nicer to visit than our little Penguin town :) x

2 comments: