Monday, November 14, 2011

Every little bit helps....





Recently I posted about these gorgeous bibs I have here at Nest...Behind the label RED {relish every day}, is a lovely generous lady named Caroline. I just wanted to reveal that ALL of the profits that Caroline makes from her wares she sends to the Philippines to a place called "The Centre of Change". The founder and director of this centre is a Christian lady named Margaret Pashley. Margaret rescues street kids and gives them hope for a brighter future. Caroline informs me that money she received last time from my purchase was used to buy sporting and play equipment...How cool is that!


I have just received some more lovely RED bibs {the fabrics are just BEAUTIFUL!} and they would make the perfect gift for a new little person in your life {helping another not so fortunate child in the process} ...

1 comment: