Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to 2012!....



Hello Everyone and thank you for popping over to see what is happening at Nest for 2012 ! I hope that you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year! I don't know about you, but I'm feeling very inspired and have already been busy sourcing BEAUTIFUL new treasures for the store. {More about that in the weeks to come}


So... have we all set ourselves up with new years resolutions? :) Some we will keep and some I guess will go by the wayside. One this year I'm going to try very hard to maintain is to be more CREATIVE {and try} and make some goodies for Nest.


As a lot of you already know I have an immense love for paper...I love things made out of paper...And as I have already said, I'm feeling INSPIRED!!...I've been playing with some ideas in my head and now it's just putting them into practice..Until then,this is a little gift I created recently for a new friend...


Have you made anything lately? If not give it a go! It doesn't really matter what it is or if its perfect or not? The thing is just to be creative! I'd kind of forgotten how wonderful it makes you feel!..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nat.
    i love what you have created. I've been making a few paper garlands for gifts, which have been so well received by their recipients. looking forward to seeing what little treasures you add to your Nest this year. best wishes, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gift you made is sooo cool! I love the feather shape :) My resolutions are to manage my time more efficiently and (like you) to be more creative! Hope 2012 is a great year for you ;)

    ReplyDelete