Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Georgia Fox....

Whilst in Bangalow, my aim was to find treasure! Beautiful new wares that I could add to the forever growing collection at Nest. Whilst perusing a local and lovely hand-made and collectibles market called" Sew & Mend", the first stall in the door I discovered Georgia! I fell in love with her darling range of onesies and singlets featuring an "old school" tattoo design! Perfect for little boys {probably more so}, this range is screenprinted on to sweatshop free, organic cotton.

Sadly Georgia was having a selling out sale as she was about to start, {in her words :)} a "real" job...On the flip side for me however, I was able to score these gorgeous items at bargain price! Bargains I am happy to pass on to all of you!


 Also in her range, card packs featuring {the very trendy} tattoo designs, and single cards in a variety of simple, colorful and quirky designs...

So pop in soon if you love these as much as I do because once they are gone... they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment