Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bliss in Bangalow....

Time is just getting away from me! So before annual holidays come around again {!}, I would like to  share with you from our recent holiday, some of our favourite places we discovered in the beautiful town of Bangalow....


"White Cedar Cottage" was our home for one whole blissful   week! Underneath this stunning Queenslander home is a beautiful self contained apartment which we thoroughly recommend! Stuart and Matty were the most amazing hosts and made our stay an absolute delight....


A five minute drive up the road from Bangalow we discovered Newrybar. What a find! A restaurant/deli/bakery, a boutique and an incredible Antique store and I was in heaven!!


Harvest....A beautiful meal set in the most divine building that I just wanted to make my home!

The amazing Antique store where "Antiques are made daily" ....:)


And back in Bangalow here are just a few of my favourite stores...The ladies that owned these places were all so lovely! With such an array of quirky little places in the one spot we were really spoilt for choice. It was absolutely wonderful!! :)


Our Corner Store....DIVINE!

Brauerbirds.....DIVINE!


"One fine day"...DIVINE! {For those of you who read Frankie Magazine, I think this little store has been featured in there{?} and I was beside myself when I discovered it!}


Oh and one more little place I really would like to share is actually in Brisbane {had quick trip up there to visit family}..... Nook! DIVINE! The gorgeous owner Michelle has created a little space that has a similar feel to Nest.I  immediately felt at home:)...a must see if ever you are up that way.

Bangalow was beautiful! And if I'm honest, until my feet hit Tassie ground again we actually toyed with the idea that we could possibly live here! But I do have to admit there is no where like home and so for now we will be more than happy to hopefully head back there for another holiday... one day...:)

5 comments:

  1. My niece lives near here - and has frequent 'check ins' at Harvest. Must check it out next time I'm up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice...even more ideas for Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh Brauerbirds...is an awesome shop! I bought my french cotton reels from there...Heaths old wares is amazing too!
    Bangalow is a beautiful place I agree!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Nat. I could easily move to Bangalow. Lucky for me it's only a few hours drive away so i get my 'fix' a few times a year. never without a visit to Miller and Moore, and we recently discovered the bakery/cafe up the street. Is the Nook store in Brisbane the one at West End?
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes everyone it is a magic little place and I think you're right Jane about Nook? It was a flying visit and I dont know Brisbane very well...

    ReplyDelete