Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas wishes...

With the hustle and bustle of Christmas Eve tomorrow, I would just like to take the opportunity to wish you all a very, very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday period with your loved ones. Thank you all for your continued support over the last year with reading my blog, following Nest on Facebook and visiting my little bricks and mortar store if possible.  Without you all Nest just wouldn't be the same! I would also like to take this moment to let you know that Nest will be closed for a short period between Christmas and New Years Day. I must admit I do the guilty working Mother routine all Summer whilst my children are on holidays and so I'm really  looking forward to spending some quality time with them all and my beautiful husband. So take care! And I shall meet you back in this very spot before you know it with more unique and gorgeous treasure....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!xxx

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, too! Best wishes from Barcelona, Spain,
    Marta
    http://www.abilingualbb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete