Saturday, June 29, 2013

Natalie...Naturally....

 
The last couple of months I have been "spring cleaning"! Not in the conventional sense however of household chores but in turning my awareness to the toxins I am putting both into and on my body. The bathroom cupboard hence has under gone a massive clean out!

 My working life at the age of 15 saw my path directed to beauty therapy. After seven years in this industry however I became a little disillusioned and sceptical about the products that I was selling and hence went right away from my interest in the formulation of skincare products until now!

I'm very excited to let you know that I am actually in the process of acquiring  an organic skincare range for Nest ! This is something that I will share with you in the coming weeks when it arrives! I'll also be sure to share with you the many interesting discoveries I have unearthed in my aspiration to be chemical free!! Exciting times ahead! :)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds great Nat...looking forward to seeing/hearing about it xx

    ReplyDelete